Saturday, December 04, 2010

Smile

We used to commemorate and celebrate a special day like this. But today is a little bit different. It's because, for the second time, I am celebrating it alone.

As I sat and eat my dinner, I thought of taking a picture of this.



KFC Krushers: This is one of your favorites.
There are times that I stare at you whenever you sip from this container. And when you see me looking at you straight, you stop.

Perhaps, as an effect of the taste combined with the way I stare, the next thing you will do is to face me and make that long ear-to-ear smile that it even shuts your eyes close.

That is what I am missing about you today.

Achieving our personal dreams might bring us apart for awhile. And when the time comes to see each other again, I hope --as a person that I am, I can alone make that "KFC Krusher" effect in your face.

A smile that, as if, it implies that there's still no better place in this world than here beside me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Keso said...

love it! sooo sweet of you naman... I know she feels the same way... missing you so much! Wishing you both the best!! Mwah!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Best Viewed in
1024 x 768
Internet Explorer